I'm very grateful for all of the events I've been able to do for the book tour so far and for all of the people who've helped make it happen. I've done the following events so far, with two more to go:
- Nashville, TN, Barnes & Noble book signing
- The Harvest TV Show interview
- Sunrise Live TV Show interview
- Book reading and music presentation at The Read Room, Conneaut Public Library
- Edenton Coffee House book signing in Edenton, NC
- Book reading/music presentation at the Simak Center, Kingsville Public Library (a really cool 108-year-old building)
Still to come:
- Cornerstone TV interview, Pittsburgh, PA, 12/1/16
- Guest preacher at First Assembly of God in Conneaut, OH, 12/4/16
I've had many encouraging, meaningful conversations with all kinds of people around the country at every stop. There have been many "God appointments," and I'm grateful for each one.
Oh, and Edenton, North Carolina (and the Outer Banks) are one of the most beautiful areas I've seen in this country. It was a joy to see some of it.